Ayutthaya is used to be a capital of Thailand in the past and is located just above the Bangkok city. The city was declared as a historical park and a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1991. Thus, this place is suitable for people who are inspired by Thailand history and Buddhism religion. The landmark consists of Wat Mahathat, Wat Chaiwatthanaram, Wat Phra Sri Sanphet and Wat Phraram. Although there are many options such as a train and bus, it is inconvenience due to the crowded travelers and local people. The trip from Bangkok to Ayutthaya by Limousine Express may contribute to a better experience with luxury vehicles and professional drivers.
The service includes:
- A professional chauffeur
- Drinking water and Refreshing towel
How to Book?
Please enter the following details:
- Pickup and Drop off locations
- Pickup date and time
- Number of passengers
Select your vehicle
Various types of vehicles will be presented on the page for you to select the favour one
Select your payment methods to confirm the booking
You will be shortly received a confirmation email or message and the confirmation phone call from reservation team on a prior day of the service.
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
– The payment must be paid in Thai Baht (THB)
– The booking must be done at least 2 days before the service for online booking
– The booking must be done at least 6 hours before the service for booking with ‘Call center’